Updated August 2021
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Support
The Australian government has committed to a variety of support packages to assist individuals and businesses through this difficult time.
For a comprehensive list of federal government assistance, please CLICK HERE.
Please click on each point below to be taken to the relevant information for each type of assistance:
- COVID-19 and Pandemic Leave Disaster Payments
- JobMaker Hiring Credit Scheme
- Boosting Apprenticeship Commencements
- Instant Asset Write-Offs and Accelerated Depreciation
- Support for Indigenous Businesses
- COVID-19 Relief & Recovery Fund
- SME Recovery Loan Scheme
- International Freight Assistance Mechanism
- Support for Cultural & Creative Sector
In addition, a range of business support packages are available via Services NSW.
A summary of commonly requested supports can be found HERE.
NSW small businesses, sole traders and NFP’s may also be eligible for rebates of various fees and charges, see HERE.