Veteran and Community Grants (GO 2385)
This grant aims to fund projects that sustain or enhance the health and well being of veterans and improve their independence and quality of life. Projects should increase opportunities for members of the Australian veteran community to participate in social activity and/or improve health behaviours and support healthy places.
Closes 28 November and then 27 February, 2020 (two batches)
Saluting Their Service Commemorative Grants Program (GO3172)
This grant encourages a wide range of projects and activities that highlight the service and sacrifice of Australia's personnel in wars, conflicts and peace operations. Community Grants of a maximum of $10,000 are for local, community-based projects and activities. Major Grants of $10, 0001-$150, 000 are for major commemorative projects and activities.
Eligible expenditure categories are:
- Digital project costs (e.g. production costs for contract or labour-hire staff such as screenwriters, cinematographers, editors or sound recordists, website development costs, equipment relating to digital projects such as honour rolls)
- Display cabinets supply and/or installation
- Entertainment (e.g. band or bugler)
- Equipment, venue and/or service hire
- Flagpole supply and/or installation - maximum of $2,000 per project
- Landscaping - including school memorial gardens (eg trees, shrubs, fencing and concrete slabs) maximum $5000. Please note: Must be within immediate surrounds of memorials only
Closes 31 March, 2020