NDIS and Immigration

Contact Zali if you’re a Warringah resident having trouble with a Federal Government issue
such as immigration, social services, Centrelink, the NBN or tax.

As a Federal MP, Zali can take up your case with the relevant department or Minister.
Please call Zali’s office on (02) 9977 6411 for assistance during work hours.



If you’re having trouble with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) or the National
Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) you may want to call their helpline on 1800 800 110.

To make provide feedback or a complaint please use the below links:

NDIS feedback and complaints
NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission




Need help with immigration, passports, citizenship, visas or travel documents? You can call Immigration on 131 881. Another option is the help page of the Department of Home Affairs website.