For the past three years I’ve been working passionately to represent your views and put forward sensible solutions to today’s challenges. I will continue to listen to and support the people of Warringah. I am committed to putting fair legislation and sensible policies in place to ensure our families, businesses, and the environment all benefit. These policies reflect the issues that are most important to our community, and they work together to create a holistic platform for a New Economy.
Catch the wave of opportunity
A better climate for business
Let’s create modern, convenient and affordable healthcare, that can scale and adapt to pandemic challenges and keep Australia open for business. Let’s prioritise local support for mental health and higher standards in aged care.Read more
Keep our communities healthy
Keep Warringah Beautiful.
- Improve female workforce participation and pay equity
- Promote safer and more respectful workplaces
- Improve women’s safety and security
- Fight for an end to indefinite detention for refugees
- Work to address housing affordability and security
- Ensure better recognition and support for diverse and underrepresented groups within the community